We are specialized in providing services to the customers in claiming their lost, forgotten and unclaimed investments in shares. We reunite the customers with their lost wealth by engaging with them in a transparent manner. We have team of professionals having experience of over 15 years in corporate governance and legal field. We have team of trained professional for field investigation who are specialized in tracing the shareholders and their lost or forgotten shares.
“Every pound is a seedling. Invest your seedling to create a tree. Re-invest your seedling to grow a forest.”
An inspiring quote from a write MR. GEORGE CHOY from his book STEALTH MILLIONARE. May of our grand-parents or parents have invested the stocks just to save money and over a period of time, this money become investment for the benefit of the future generations. Imagine a case where your Grand-Parents or Parents have invested in shares, but you have no idea about it!!.
As per the law, if the shares or dividend from such shares are not claimed by the shareholder for a consecutive period of seven (7) years then, such shares and dividend get transferred to IEPF, a fund under the control of Government of India. These unclaimed shares and dividend can be claimed from the Government as per the process set by the law.
Here comes our role, we as professionals provide you services in order to claim such shares and dividend back from the Government. In this process, we bring:
- Professionalism: Engaging with clients through a professionally qualified team and clear terms of services;
- Transparency: Providing clarity on the client’s entitlements and process;
- Seamless Communication: Keeping clients updated on the progress of their claims;
- Commitment: Taking the claim process till the end and putting best endeavors to ensure positive results.
- Retrieving of shares from IEPF.
- KYC Update.
- Signature Verification.
- Name Correction.
- Issuance of Duplicate Share Certificate.
- Allied services (obtaining succession certificate & other legal document).